OwnWorldOnline.com is an opportunity for travelers, photographers, contributors with a passion to share their content with a targeted audience, and gain global exposure.
This a great place to proudly promote your hometown, yourself, or your company, and become a part of a great community. We give credit to the image’s owners and publish your name, bio, and photo on this page. You retain the copyright of your own images and you may continue using them as you wish.
Becoming a contributor is fast and simple. All you need is to have great photos that you own all the rights, and you can provide text information about the chosen destination. We are interested only in beautiful high-quality photographs and relevant texts which describe destinations. Please have a look at our website to get an idea of the quality standard we are looking for.
- You must be at least 18 years of age and the sole owner of the content you upload
- All information must be original content. We reserve the right to refuse, remove, and edit the content as we need.
- All submissions are subject to our approval.
- Uploading the files from you, give us the right to use the content as we need
- Please note that the material published here will become the property of OwnWorldOnline.com and can be removed only from our team
- You will receive credit for the content, and you will appear as a contributor
- Choose keywords that describe the content
- Any content that we will not be used will be deleted.
- Please note that all the information will be verified from our team and should meet our standards
- Image should have good quality lighting and focus
- We use ratio 3 wide to 2 high
- Image size should be between 0.5MB to 3MB (500,000 to 3,000,000 bytes)
- We must include 5 to 6 photos in each post.
- We include one main image for each post
- No scanned pictures are allowed
- Images cannot include any recognizable logos, trademarks, vehicle license plates, copyrighted products, or other intellectual property
- No manipulated images
- Image should exclude recognizable persons and celebrities
- No long sentences and descriptions,
- Local tips, Lifestyle, interesting facts, stuff that travelers must be aware– as many as you can,
- Introduction of a destination around 100 words including the number of populations
- Best things to do, describe as many as you can with 50 words
- 3 to 5 best restaurants, 50 words, mention any special features
- 3 to 5 best hotels, 50 words, mention any special features
- 3 to 5 museums and art galleries, 50 words
- 3 to 5 best wellness and spa facilities, including golf, 50 words
- Any regular local events like fairs, expos, show, concerts
- Limo and transportation services (if any available)
- Villas rentals (if any available)
- Any books published about the destination
- Please describe anything that is typical, activities like sports, charter boats, ski, wine tasting, hiking, spiritual experience, or others
By submitting the files, I confirm the ownership and give full rights to this content.
Barranco, Lima, Peru. Born in Bulgaria, Peruvian jewelry designer who lives in Lima since 2011. Works in Barranco and knows well the area.
Uman, Ukraine. Graduated from Uman National University of Horticulture. I have a Ph.D. in marketing. I have professional experience of 15 years.
Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia. Student Love traveling and discovering new destinations.
Varna, Bulgaria. Human resources. Passion for traveling, good food, culture and art.
Bournemouth, UK. I have spent over eight years traveling and working abroad in entertainment, including four years working at sea. Always look to explore further and visit new destinations!
Lima, Peru. Excellent leadership skills, and ability to effectively manage, lead and supervise multidisciplinary teams, strategic thinking, open to new perspectives, creative, manage innovation well, ability to delegate effectively, executive-level communication and influencing skills with the ability to resolve issues, build consensus among groups of diverse internal/external stakeholders, and have proven skill in negotiating and mediating conflict.
Cape Town, South Africa. Rent a car company owner. Very experienced in traveling and hospitality.
OwnWorldOnline.com is an opportunity for travelers, photographers, and contributors to share their content with a targeted audience, and gain exposure.
Image courtesy of Caloline Pete